Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Party!

It is so great to have friends with kids around the same age as Landen! We decided to have a little pumpkin carving party over the weekend. I made some Chili and Alee brought the Caramel Apples. Talk about all things messy! :)

Landen really went to town on his pumpkin this year. I am pretty sure he considers it his greatest masterpiece. He did such a great job cleaning it out with only a little help from me. He couldn't wait for me to stick a pattern on for him, so he got out the crayon out instead. LOL At least we could add on some eyes and a mouth, thanks to the Webbs'!

*The pics of Alee's pumpkins wouldn't load, I will try again later*









2 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom! I can't wait until I have kiddos to do all this fun stuff with! It's not the same when you're an adult lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Mauri! :D
    It is FOR SURE more fun with kids....LOL

    ReplyDelete