Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought I would say this but, I am so GLAD Halloween is over! There are just too many activities to get done in such little time! It was a lot of fun, but I am so tired now and ready to relax! :)

Making Landen's costume really took it out of me. Who knew that cutting duck tape into stripes could be so much work! Then, after wearing it to Trick-or-Treat Street it was already falling apart! Oh well! He enjoyed it and he looked very "original"! LOL

Peyton's costume was adorable, the flower represents her personality perfectly. She is our little flower! Getting her to smile for these pictures was quite the chore.

Landen had a blast Trick-Or-Treating, he got me a lot of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! He is such a sweet & generous child. I am so proud of him!

My New Year's Resolution is going to be learning to sew. I am going to make their costumes next year. If anyone reading this is an expert at sewing, please let me know. I would love to have a lesson! ;)

I hope everyone had a safe & fun Halloween! Here are some pictures of the kids!










No comments:

Post a Comment